Backup as a Service (BaaS)
We offer fully managed backup solution as subscription Backup-as-a-Service model as a feature to protect our customer’s applications, files and databases from data losses.
Multiple factors such as ransomware, data corruption, or a human-caused event, such as a malicious attack (virus or malware), or accidental deletion of data.
We advise and customize backup solution for customer’s workload where the workload can be on-prem or on cloud by using Veeam Connect Backup as one of our solution.
- Veeam-powered BaaS
- Veeam® Cloud Connect technology
- Vmware, AHV and Hyper-V platforms supported
- Veeam Endpoint Backup integration possible
- End-to-end encryption with AES-256
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Financially backed SLA 99.7%
Master 3-2-1 rule
with Veeam Connect Backup
With VeeamConnect BACKUP you can master “3-2-1 rule” with renting offsite repository in the cloud running in trusted Veeam Cloud & Services Provider environment. Backup is protected with your own security key or certificate before it leaves your company. No third party required, all within one backup console.
Technology used is Veeam® Cloud Connect which supports both Vmware, AHV and Hyper-V environments, plus all Veeam End point Backup clients. All you need is Veeam Backup version 8 or later.
Because when challenges arise, you’re ready. Or you’re not.
Wait no further. Apply these 3-2-1 backup rule in your business today.
- Have at least three copies of your data
- Store the copies on two different media
- Keep one backup copy offsite